Every year, Rosh Hashanah marks the beginning of the Jewish New Year.
Rosh means 'head' and Hashanah stands for the 'year' which together means 'the head of the year'.
No wonder, these holidays are important for a new beginning, new resolutions and new opportunities. Besides cherishing on the previous year's achievements, it a high time to learn from the mistakes that were made.
In addition to offering prayers for a happy and prosperous year ahead, these holidays can help you improve yourself in many ways.
Even though Rosh Hashanah is celebrated in many different ways, the main aim of the event is to start the year by eating healthy as well as attaining a beautiful and glowing skin.
Usually, apple and honey are used in recipes as these are considered one of the best ingredients for the skin. Pomegranate, fish and sweet carrot based recipes are also included in food by many communities. Each food has a positive impact on your skin, thus making the celebrations fruitful for almost anyone.
So, what are you waiting for? Celebrate Rosh Hashanah this year with an amazing recipe with honey for a glowing skin, but before that let’s understand how honey can be beneficial for our skin.
How can honey bring visible changes to your skin?
Besides being included in Rosh Hashanah celebration food as a tradition, honey is also great for your skin. It is believed that consuming this nutritious food on this day may make your rest of the year sweet, in addition to improving your health. In the same way, using honey in a skin care recipe can reap positive results for your skin.
Raw honey is crammed with powerful antioxidants that may foster anti-aging effects. It remarkably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles making your skin soft and supple. It hydrates your skin from within for that everlasting glow.
In addition to it, honey has powerful antibacterial properties that prevent the chances of acne, thus making your skin flawless. Using honey in a skin care recipe can, therefore, seem to provide great results.
** Rosh Hashanah Glowing Skin Recipe**
If you have been using products with tons of chemicals, your skin might have already gone through a lot of damage. One of the best ways to get a healthy skin is to use all natural ingredients that are great for your skin yet are not harmful in any way. To start with, you may use the following recipe for a visibly radiant skin.
Things you will need:
1. Renew all natural Face Cleanser- 1 teaspoon
2. Raw honey - 1 teaspoon
1. Mix together the Renew Face Cleanser powder and raw honey in a clean bowl.
2. Wash your face thoroughly.
3. Spread this mixture on your skin and wait for 15-20 minutes.
4. Use warm water to clean it in a gentle way.
Do this remedy once every week and you will start noticing the difference.
For a daily use:
you may wet your face and take some powder in your palm.
Massage it gently in circular motion over your skin for 18-20 seconds and wash it off using warm water.
The fine grains of natural ingredients will gently scrub your skin, removing the dead skin cells as well as stimulating blood circulation.
Why Renew Wellness All-natural Face Cleanser?
This amazingly formulated face cleanser has natural ingredients that are considered great for the skin and is being used for thousands of years to enhance beauty. These ingredients are present in the right amount in these cleansers for its maximum effect on your skin.
Since this cleanser comes in a powder form, its freshness is preserved for longer and you are sure to get incredible results every time you use it.
Here is a list of the key ingredients present in it and how it can make your skin clean and radiant in a natural way:
- Turmeric- Promotes skin lightening while reducing scars. It has antibacterial properties that help in treating acne.
- Green Tea- Packed with antioxidants, green tea helps in making your skin clear and healthy. It neutralizes the free radicals hence preventing skin damage and premature aging.
- Activated charcoal- This ingredients detoxify the skin naturally and help in keeping it problem-free. A regular use helps in reducing pore size too.
- Rice powder- This natural anti-inflammatory agent not only keeps your skin free from acne but also provides a whitening effect. It absorbs excess oil and prevents the skin pores from clogging.
- Blue-Green Algae- It has a high protein content that helps in repairing skin damages. It revitalizes the skin making it soft, supple and tones.
- Black cumin seeds- Contains fatty acids that are beneficial for the skin. It aids in improving the texture of the skin making it one-toned. It hydrates the skin relieving the problems associated with dry skin.
- Licorice- With its skin lightening properties, it is a nature’s gift. May helps in diminishing marks and spots on the skin making it even toned. Also contains antioxidants that prevent skin damage.
- Oats- This natural ingredient when applied on skin has a calming and soothing action. It reduces inflammation and makes the skin clear and glowing. It also exfoliates the skin to get rid of the dead skin cells and make it clear and radiant.
- Coconut oil- Provides a great hydration. Penetrates deep in the skin and helps in soothing the skin. It has an antimicrobial action that protects the skin against infections.
These natural ingredients when mixed with honey can make a great face mask to nourish and rejuvenate your skin during the celebrations. When you use it on a regular basis, you are sure to receive compliments as natural ingredients are always best for attaining a beautiful skin.
Rosh Hashanah is not just a celebration but a time to change to good habits and enhance your health and beauty. Since nature has bestowed us with so many natural options to keep our skin beautiful, this is the right time to start. So, enjoy your holidays and the rest of the year with this special recipe and flaunt your naturally glowing skin.